It seems every time something bad happens around the world they come asking for our help with money, food, people or something. Now that our gulf coast looks like a third world country how many will offer to help???
It seems every time something bad happens around the world they come asking for our help with money, food, people or something. Now that our gulf coast looks like a third world country how many will offer to help???
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
NONE to answer your question...I was about to post on this myself...Whenever someone overseas needs something they look to the USA and we send whatever they need but will they help out with our disaster...Heck No...It's time our Government quits helping those IDIOTS in time of need because all they are after is our money and whatever else they can get from us anyways...It's time to take care of #1 the USA and the American People...Also time to bring our men and women home from Iraq and let those fools defend their own country.
Those people in the path of Katrina need your help so if you can help in anyway please call the Red Cross at 1-800-HELP-NOW and remember this help people here so any spare change or anything would be greatly appreciated.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
WQUT's website has some stuff , or they said they would soon. Some of the local stores are gonna help truck the stuff, water , canned food, things of that nature.
Army COE says 3 to 6 mos at the least to clear the water from NOLA, WOW. From MSN- The nation's poverty rate rose to 12.7 percent of the population last year, the fourth consecutive annual increase, the Census Bureau said Tuesday.
Follow this- Armed take over of clinic? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a heads up, armed looters have taken over one of the medical centers in New Orleans where the injured people were being sent. They are holding the entire staff of the hospital hostage and firing at the national guard. An FBI SWAT team has just been flown in (from Baton Rouge I believe) and they are just now getting situated. I'm not sure of any online scanners that are up monitoring the state trs. That is where alot of traffic is going on at.
I will keep you guys updated on here if you want. Just let me know.
--- from that site. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Now I dont hold that much water!...I just am puttin on winter weight!
You are kinda fat.
But the pictures on Yahoo, they tell a tale I could not imagine going through. Its sad to see whats goin on down there.
Good to see ya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Unemployment is down, however, for the last quarter. Of course, I'm sure that's going to change now since Katrina has left countless folks without homes and lives, much less jobs. America will overcome this tragedy. Our citizens are giving, so hopefully the private sector (that's us) will give money to help in this relief.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
In response to "Also time to bring our men and women home from Iraq and let those fools defend their own country"
Not trying to debate the necessisty of the war or America's presence there, but one might consider that aside from lunatic sucide bombers--who are in large part pouring in from other countries surrounding Iraq--there are many well-intentioned citizens there who are working to see that their country can stand alone. "Fools" is a sweeping generalization at best, and that term doesn't apply to everyone there; something to keep in mind. Lots of folks in Iraq have suffered needlessly over the last few decades. Lets hope there is a brighter future for those decent and lawful citizens in that country.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks